Do you enjoy enough horsepower to pull wheelies on demand, control and manipulate a vehicle with outrageous and amazing stunt capabilities, yet appreciate a truck with unsurpassed reliability? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, then look no further than Team Corally’s Dementor XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Stunt Truck RTR! Combining a short wheelbase with the capability of 6S LiPo power and a 2050KV brushless motor, you can dominate local streets, bash spots, or skate parks.
The Dementor XP features an efficient all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension with massive travel, and unique, durable bodyshell design, this is the ultimate electric 1/8 stunt truck for drivers looking for awesome speeds, incredible wheelies, and the capability to survive DEMENTED stunts and jumps!
All-Season Driving, Anytime and Anywhere
The Team Corally Dementor XP Monster Truck features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it’s ready for driving in most any conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special water-resistant PCB coatings. The receiver is further protected by a sealed enclosure to protect against dust, mud, and moisture. Of course, aerospace-quality rubber sealed ball bearings are standard on the Dementor XP, meaning you can drive virtually anywhere and in most any conditions
(Please note: no RC vehicle should be driven or submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near salt water.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Dementor XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body and electronics. The exclusive Team Corally’s exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Dementor planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With a Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which mates to a hardened steel spur gear on the center differential.
Looking to achieve remarkable top speeds with a pull of the trigger? Speeds of over 110 km/h (70+ mph) are easy – just fit the appropriate battery!
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Dementor can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can utilize 4S-6S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Durable Steel Drive System with Three Fluid-Filled Differentials
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Dementor is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even alter each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the truck! Inside, you’ll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dog bones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Premium Alloy/Steel Centre Differential Assembly
The critical center diff used on the Dementor XP features an aluminium alloy case and durable, steel spur gear for unsurpassed performance and reliability. The metal case allows optimal alignment of the internal gear assembly through improved heat dissipation and reduced fluid loss, while the steel spur gear ensures maximum power delivery and resistance to damage from dirt or debris.
Skid Plates, Braces and Wheelie Bar
The Dementor includes enhanced front and rear composite skid plates to protect the chassis and critical suspension components, especially during insane big-air jumps. The rear wing mount features additional bracing to maintain proper wing alignment during the most severe jumps and occasional tumbles, while the additional front upper arm brace keeps critical suspension components properly aligned during the harshest bashing sessions. The “mono-tire” wheelie bar helps keep the Dementor stable when the front tires want to reach for the sky during awe-inspiring wheelies.
Adjustable Battery Mount
The innovative battery mount allows the Dementor XP to conveniently secure most any surface 4S-6S LiPo to protect your battery investment while providing optimum weight distribution.
Optimized Racing Suspension
The Dementor XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension utilizing steel pivots and steering turnbuckles in addition to tough composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
All-Terrain Stunt Tyres
The rubber tyres are designed specifically for the Dementor, featuring foam inner liners, and glued on super-rugged multi-spoke wheels which are secured to 17mm hex drive hubs. The innovative, multi-surface tread pattern in combination with the optimized sidewall design minimizes ballooning and provides maximum grip for control at any speed.
Varioprop S2R Steering Wheel Controller
The Dementor is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m. The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and comfortable. The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Dementor is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Dementor XP RTR is a powerful, unique, and amazing all-terrain stunt machine! If you enjoy attracting a crowd with a vehicle that delivers some of the most outrageous vehicle stunts you might ever dream up or attempt…this is it!
- 100+ km/h (60+ mph) possible
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable truck with electronics, bodyshell and tyres installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 4-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (4-6S operation)
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 25Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
- 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- 52T Steel Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black 7-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization
Scale: 1/8 Scale
Motor Type: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole brushless motor
Car Model Type: Electric Powered 4WD Monster Truck RTR – 6S Brushless Power
Weight (g): 4800 g
Wheel base (mm): 327 mm
Length (mm): 565 mm
Width (mm): 455 mm
Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
Ball Beared: Full set of ball bearing
Height (mm): 210 mm
ESC Type: Waterproof 7.2 – 22.2 V brushless – programmable with LiPo cut off
Servo Type: Digital – High Voltage – Metal Gear – 25 Kg Torque Battery Type: Not included
Battery tray dimensions: (LxWxH): 143×50.5×50 mm
RC functions: Right/left/forward/brake/reverse
Charger: Not included
Required to Complete
- Four (type AA) batteries
- 7.2-22.2 V battery with XT90-connector